Total N70 Blank Solution
What is Blank? Blank screen phone is where there is no display at all
Mobile phone lcd blank is not unusual because this is a very common case in any mobile phone. Then there is the question of how does a solution how repairs are possible to those who have experience in the service will be confused where the direction and the steps that must be done because every phone has a different chart for that we will discuss thoroughly the above case. But before we go any further in the fix. Note the steps below.
Make sure that the mobile phone can receive calls or calls to oprator if not there could be no possibility of such phones should be turned off signal.Ponsel by pressing the on / off. Not by unplugging the battery
If the phone can not be turned off by pressing the on / off can be said that the circuit lcd NO PROBLEM but the phone is included in the category of Hank NOT BLANK
If the signature is correct and in accordance with the type of phone you are dealing with the case of trying to do this step.
1. Open the phone and check whether cesing LCD conektor already connected with a good way quite removable socket lcd clean with a toothbrush and cleaning fluids. (IPA) Then reinstall
2. Try a test with LCD Others if only we could use to test the lcd type WD2 (6600.7610, n gage)
3. Re-solder the lcd conektor feet for easy use liquid tersolder siong bit on foot conektor
If you still can not watch series sabaiknya below.:
X: Conektor Lcd
Z: Driver / Emif Filter (often spelled LCD ic)
OMAP: Processor (cpu)
If you look at this series mak how the lcd display will have a 3 point weight that should be noted are:
Which do we do first? ... Where the answer adalh risk components lighter. Stride.
Check conektor lcd and disolser manual re-solder the hot and sharp. when it needs to be replaced
Pictures and location:
2. Check the LCD driver can be a driver can unsolder or even damaged. solution reblow try to solder fumes and shaken slightly to be sure that his feet are connected properly. if still can not try on the ic legs reprint. If you still can not be replaced just this ic.
Ic image and location.
3. Check the condition of OMAP ic. But it is clear the damage is not on his ic but the damage occurs in the legs ic may be any one leg is experiencing unsolder ic or broken. Solisinya we have to heat the ic's. For those not used to heat the ic is better to enlist the help of a partner or a mentor who is experienced. Since ic is classified as very sensitive and easily damaged if it overheats.